Oh no. It's finally happened. I've been sucked in, enthralled, captivated. And by what you ask? The blog movement. As I spoke to my oldest brother, Greg, the past few days about his blog (and verbally assaulted him for not mentioning me enough. Lack of humility much, Megan?), I realized that it wasn't just a way for him to collect his thoughts and write his experiences. But it has been a way for our family to keep connected and share in his life.
So what's my blog going to be about? I'm not planning to turn this into my own personal on-line diary; quite frankly, I'm not that interesting of a person, so even I would get bored with that. And though I will undoubtedly talk about my own experiences, that is not the central function of it. I want this blog to be moved by the Holy Spirit and the grace I receive from God to share with you some insights into faith.
In the Acts of the Apostles, we hear these beautiful and challenging words: "'For you will be a witness for Him to all men of what you have seen and heard" (Acts 22:15). Hopefully I do that in some way through the way I live my life, but now I'm taking the next step to share God's love 21st Century style. So here goes....it's blog time.
No comments:
Post a Comment