So I know that it's Blog Post Tuesday. That being said, I'm aware that it's almost Wednesday and I haven't posted a new blog entry. In all truthfulness, I've spent the past two hours praying and writing and re-writing and have failed to come up with a clever, poignant post for you. But after sitting in front of this computer screen trying to discern what the Lord wanted me to share, I realized that maybe today's post wasn't supposed to come from me.
I promise that you will get a post from me in the next few days, but tonight I want to re-direct you to a blog post written by my friend, Ennie, about his recent visit to Haiti. It's so beautifully written and so critically moving that I had to share it. So visit this site and check it out: http://holyirritations.blogspot.com/
I hope you find it as powerful as I did. Blessings, friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment